We are currently seeking an avionics technician with experience assembling, integrating, and testing avionics, to join our software and avionics group. The position will require work on components such as flight computers, control systems, servo actuators, displays, transceivers, power supplies, wire harnesses, test fixtures, etc. The candidate must be able to build, install, troubleshoot, and maintain electrical assemblies using industry standard methods, while maintaining records and logs.
- • Minimum of a high school diploma with three or more years experience as a technician or aviation mechanic installing aircraft electronics and systems
• Working knowledge of basic electronics
• Must be able to work from drawings with minimal guidance
• Strong soldering and mechanical assembly skills
• Understanding and use of basic electronics tools (Oscilloscope, DMM, crimpers, basic shop equipment, etc)
• Strong background in troubleshooting and repair of wiring and avionics systems
• Able to select and manage parts from a BOM, assemble boards and test
• Good communication, problem solving and organizational skills
• Working knowledge of basic computer applications
- • Electronics Associate degree, military training or above
• Experience with Altium Designer or equivalent schematic/drawing tools
• Experience with electromechanical systems and sensors (servos, motors, shaft encoders)
We are located in Mountain View just a couple of hundred feet from Shoreline Lake and its surrounding walking/jogging trails. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 20 PTO days, 10 company holidays, a 401(k) plan with company matching, commuter checks, and education assistance. And on top of all that, we also offer a variety of perks such as free lunches, snacks, drinks, fruits, year-end bonuses, employee referral bonus, IP bonus program, ping-pong table, afternoon chocolate, happy hours and many more.